[texhax] lists in minipage

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 20:19:05 CEST 2010

Dear Ulrike,

Quoting Ulrike Fischer (news3 at nililand.de):
> Am Tue, 13 Apr 2010 01:53:10 +1000 schrieb Vafa Khalighi:
> > Could you please look at the attached and tell me why I do not get the
> > expected output in minipage with "b" as the position of the minipage? and
> > preferably a solution to this?
>
> What is your expected output? Looks quite normal and expected to me.
> The baseline of the minipage is at the last line as you can see if
> you add an x outside the minipage: > [...]

I think the problem is rather the read direction. If I understand the OP's
code correctly, he means to have *all* the minipage outputs in left to
right direction. Somehow the [b] variant ignores left-to-right being chosen
(after the surrounding should choose right-to-left) whereas the other two
don't.

Unfortunately I'm far from understanding the code well enough for an
answer...

	Susan