[texhax] Advanced Ligature Handling in .pl Files

Stan texforeverything at att.net
Tue Sep 15 01:24:11 CEST 2009

Pierre,

Does the assignment of the boundary character matter much, or can it be
any position that has no glyph associated to it?  For example, could I say
"(BOUNDARYCHAR O 200)" in the .pl of cmr10?

Thanks,
Stan

Please note: I may have sent my original message twice.  Needless to say,
ignore the second one.