[texhax] Where to find courses in LaTeX?

Tomek Koszylko tjkoszyl at umich.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:33:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure if I am writing to the correct recipient, but I am trying to
find a course in using LaTeX; specifically to create statistics-heavy
presentations (tables, graphs, data plots, some equations). I know this is a
narrow request, so perhaps an introductory course would be easier to locate.
I see that TUG has a yearly conference and that the next one is in June 2010
in San Francisco. As a neophyte to the programming language, I don't know if
this conference will be too advanced, or if introductory material is
available there. Also, I'd like to find something a bit sooner than seven
months from now, but google searching has not been terribly useful in
finding any classes/courses/seminars, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this; I hope to hear from you soon. If
you do not have an answer, but know who I can contact (or where on the
internet to look), I would be happy for that information as well.

Sincerely,

Tomek Koszylko

Tomek Koszylko

University of Michigan Law School

University of Michigan School of Public Health

300 Nob Hill Ct, #3

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

PHONE: (718) 812-8561

E-MAIL: tjkoszyl at umich.edu