[texhax] \includegraphics problem

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Oct 27 12:54:09 CET 2009

Am Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:27:46 +0200 schrieb Dmitrii Dimandt:

> Spot on! Turkish causes the problem. Thank you!
>
> Hm, now I'm wondering why this is the case :) I don't really need
> Turkish right now, but I may in the future...

Turkish makes the "=" active. So normally you would get a lot of
errors because of the =. But one of the pstricks packages loads
xkeyval which sanitze the catcodes in key-val list, but now
something else seems to fail. But you can use \shorthandoff:

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[turkish]{babel}
\usepackage{xkeyval}
\usepackage{graphicx}