[texhax] [tex-live] Compiling TeX from source

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Oct 16 10:38:07 CEST 2009

Just tangling TeX is rarely sufficient; normally at the very
least you need a "change" file which adapts the source to
the target platform, and in your case, that same change
file may need to address any deviations between the dialect
of PASCAL supported by the compiler and the dialect used by
Don in writing the source.  Early issues of TUGBoat should
contain some material about compilation from source, I imagine.

Philip Taylor

[TeX Live list dropped : not appropriate for this topic]
--------