[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at me.com
Wed Nov 4 14:35:40 CET 2009

Dear Bill, Herbert and Ulrike: Thanks a lot for your comments. Im
attaching an 88kb tgz with a subset of the document with the error.
since this is going to be my very first publication  made entirely
with tex and latex I might have overlooked some things that for you
all could be obvious. At any rate the only thing that might be system
dependant in this example would be the use of Linux Libertine fonts
which, I hope, you already have.

After a couple of runs of xelatex, the resulting pdf has a bookmark
index that resembles the screenshot attached at my first post in the
thread. I am very grateful for any opinions or suggestions/criticism
regarding the origin of this strange behaviour.

Guillermo.