[texhax] adding different amounts of dots for formatting

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu May 7 01:46:22 CEST 2009

Thank you Susan and Philip. \dotfill worked for me.

I didn't try all your ideas but just used like:

\begin{longtable}[b]{ p{2.2in} p{2.2in} p{1.3in} }
\raggedleft{foo}& bar \dotfill & baz \\
\end{longtable}

Now a new question ... why doesn't the [b] for bottom work for me? I have
long lines that wrap within their table cells so I want the next lines to
match up -- so if they all were forced to the bottom vertical alignment
bottom of the row then it would line up.

(By the way the format above is for a permuted KWIC (keyword in context)
index. If you want to see it email me off-list and I will point you a
URL.)