[texhax] error with the crop package saying the 'b4center' is not provided

Nucleic Acids Research nar at soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 17 11:08:53 CEST 2009

Hello,

We have created LaTeX templates for our journal. These were posted on our website a couple of days ago but an author has already spotted a problem. I do not understand LaTeX, would you be able to tell me how to fix the problem? I add the message below and the templates can be downloaded from here
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/nar/for_authors/msprep_submission.html under the first heading.

Author message: I have downloaded your latex template from your webpage, tried to compile it but it does not work. It gives an error with the crop package saying the 'b4center' is not provided. I have downloaded the crop package but it does not fix it. I am working under Windows XP. Would you know how to fix this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Martine

Martine Bernardes Silva | Editorial Manager | Nucleic Acids Research

Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press

School of Biological Sciences | University of Southampton
Boldrewood Campus | Southampton | SO15 1GT

T: +44 (0)2380 597748
E: nar at soton.ac.uk
F: +44 (0)2380 597748
W: http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/