[texhax] fbox in align environment

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jun 15 23:52:47 CEST 2009

> Further to my note to Phil's suggestions, I reported that the
> 2nd example failed. I discovered that in the definition there
> was \mkern6=mu. I don't know whether mutt introduced the
> equal sign between 6 and mu. Removal of the equal sign makes
> the 2nd example also work.

Well, use a dog for email and what do you expect?  Why not try homing
pigeons?
Sorry, couldn't resist it!  No flames please - for all I know it may well be
man's best friend.

Anyway, my original posting did indeed NOT contain the = sign (it's probably
a sort of continuation symbol used by that mongrel of yours).

Cheers,  Phil

P.S.  unless otherwise indicated, I do always test any code I post.