[texhax] bigfoot.sty and paired footnotes

Erik Norvelle signups2 at norvelle.org
Sat Jun 13 17:45:39 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I haven't used the bigfoot package, but there exists a set of LaTeX
packages for editing critical editions, which permit maintaining two
or more footnote streams on a given page.  These are called ledmac and
ledpar, and are currently being maintained by Vafa Khalighi (vafa at users.berlios.de
).

The packages are available here, together with documentation and
examples: http://www.djdekker.net/ledmac/ ... they also come included
with TexLive 2008.

Cheers,
Erik Norvelle