[texhax] Problem with installing addon packages for LaTeX

Steven Carneiro stevencarneiro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:44:15 CET 2009

	Good evening,
	I'm sending this email because I've been having some trouble in
installing add on packages to my LaTeX core. The packages I'm referring
to are the HA prosper package, the abstract package and the algorithm
package. I have the the archive files for these packages, but have been
unable to install them. I use Ubuntu Linux Hardy Heron, GNOME platform.
The front end program I use for LaTeX is KILE. I've already tried to ask
help from more experienced users, but I haven't been able to solve this
problem. I just don't seem to know where to install these packages. This
is probably my main problem. If anyone could help me with this problem I
would appreciate it.
Thank you for your time.

                                                           Best Regards,
                                                      Steven R. Carneiro