[texhax] how to use lettergothic?

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 07:45:05 CET 2009

On  22 Feb, 2009, at 23:02, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> [...]
>
> There is no problem to use a particular font in LaTeX.

I know ---LaTeX is what I have used for all the books I have prepared
for publishing, as a copy-editor with a typographer heart and ``lead
bubbling in my veins'' (again, for those not old enough to know it,
metal type ---both movable and Linotype--- was made of lead alloys.)

> If you insist on plain TeX

I don't insist because I don't use it; but I don't use it not because
I don't want to, but because I don't have enough knowledge to use it.

Best,

Axel