[texhax] TeX as an ebook reader (was TeX -> epub)

Petr Sojka sojka at fi.muni.cz
Wed Aug 12 17:22:56 CEST 2009

> From: "D. R. Evans" <doc.evans at gmail.com>
> Cc: TeXhax <texhax at tug.org>
> Subject: Re: [texhax] TeX -> epub
>
> Google turned up zero hits on "tex2epub", and I tried a few other
> reasonable searches but couldn't discover anything useful :-(

Kaveh Bazargan gave a talk "TeX as an ebook reader" at TUG 2009
recently. I do not know whether it was taped and/or appear in
tugboat though. But i guess XML that River Valley delivers
to Elsevier will be able to be reformatted on the fly
in ebook readers. So try searching harder with these new words ;-).

Petr