[texhax] Obtaining Metafont and Metapost

Pat thornton patrickthornton777 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:49:15 CEST 2009

My name is Dr. Pat Thornton, Recently you folk helped me out by, for a small payment and donation, sending me a DVD of TexLive.
This I value greatly. I believe I'm a member  of TUG, but my record keeping is bad.
My current need for your help is to obtain a DVD by mail (not a download, I've had very bad luck with downloads) of MetaPost,
ideally coupled with MetaFont.
My method of payment for this help can be one of two ways: either, a US based cheque (Merrill Lynch, I lived in the US for 34 years, 4 of my 5 offspring are US citizens);
or a US based credit card (again M/L). I value your efforts in relation to generic Tex-like software. Thank you Pat Thornton