[texhax] TexLive 2008

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Wed Sep 24 02:44:50 CEST 2008

Karl Berry wrote:
> I don't want to try to describe GUI operations in detail, it would be
> more confusing than helpful IMHO, but I can at least link to 7-zip so
> users know that it is an alternative.

You don't really know Windows users, do you? ;-)

I believe the page would need some screenshots describing each stage.
And even so, many users would find that incredibly difficult if it's not
just double-clicking on a file and clicking "Next" repeatedly. On the
other hand, these users would never know what to do with an .iso image,
so perhaps it's not such a big deal after all, as long as the easy net
install option is clearly indicated as the best way to install.

--
Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb