[texhax] TexLive 2008

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Wed Sep 24 02:44:50 CEST 2008

Karl Berry wrote:
> I don't want to try to describe GUI operations in detail, it would be
> more confusing than helpful IMHO, but I can at least link to 7-zip so
> users know that it is an alternative.

You don't really know Windows users, do you? ;-)

I believe the page would need some screenshots describing each stage.
And even so, many users would find that incredibly difficult if it's not
just double-clicking on a file and clicking "Next" repeatedly. On the
other hand, these users would never know what to do with an .iso image,
so perhaps it's not such a big deal after all, as long as the easy net
install option is clearly indicated as the best way to install.

Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?

eduardo at kalinowski.com.br