[texhax] hyperref

mahi mahi2308 at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:39:37 CEST 2008

Hi

I am MikTeX user, i am creating a pdf using hyperref.sty with dvips option, after converting to dvi + ps + pdf when i click that link in pdf for(reference, figures etc.......) it is not going to the proper place just its going to the particular page, but if i use same package with pdftex option the links goes to the particular references or figure, how can i fix this bug for dvips option.

I might not be very clear, but basically i want to convert a hyper linked pdf using dvi + ps + pdf, and in pdf when i click to the reference citation that should go to the particular number of reference section not particular page e.g. In text [15] if i click this in pdf it should go to the reference [15].

Thanks for your answers.

Maheshwari

Maheshwari