[texhax] request

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun Sep 14 08:06:03 CEST 2008

On  13 Sep, 2008, at 23:26, vinay singh wrote:

> Thank you sir for your responce .
> Sir i am using protex (window version) and my editor window is
> TeXnicCenter. I want to latest version of Latex of window version.
> How can I get.
> please inform me.
> Research Scholar
> Department of Mathematics
> B.H.U.

I'm think you mean proTeXt

and that the missing ``t'' was just a typo; if that's so, proTeXt is a
repackaging of MiKTeX, and therefore you should have an application
called ``Update'' inside the MiKTeX directory.

Maybe it will need to update it's binaries before doing the TeX
distribution update properly.

Personally, I don't use MiKTeX, but I know it is a very up to date