[texhax] Need Help in finding a Solution....

Vasudeva vasudevalaya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:36:33 CEST 2008

Namaste,

Thank you so much for the info.

However, Iam still not able to understand Why my Colors are not working.  Do
you recommend that I should reinstall MikTex 2.7?
Iam using Windows and WinEdt.  You may refer to the same examples - I had
referred in my prev mail.

Also, I need to know the Down loadable software for Circuit Diagrams in
LaTeX?

Your help in this regard is appreciated.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Vasudeva,,,

--
With Love,
Vasudeva...

Walk in Devotion, See Through Devotion, Devotion is the only means to attain
the LORD.
Seed of Devotion is LOVE --- Love thy ALL