[texhax] How to dereference a \ref in a command definition?

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sat May 17 17:05:11 CEST 2008

also sprach Morten Høgholm <morten.hoegholm at gmail.com> [2008.05.17.1521 +0100]:
> Did you also change the macros calling \rrefx as I showed you?

No, I missed them. Now it works. This is awesome. Thanks so much!

Now on to making it work fine with the in/on thing, and when I am
done, I will announce the final version here...

DISCLAIMER: this entire message is privileged communication, intended
for the sole use of its recipients only. If you read it even though
you know you aren't supposed to, you're a poopy-head.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net