[texhax] enumerated lists in paragraph text...

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Fri Mar 14 17:26:52 CET 2008

Thanks, Joan and Lars. Next time I'll ask more
specifically, which package is it :) Your input is
helpful. Indeed, there are several packages I found
interesting.

paralist, with inparaenum does just what I was looking for.

shortlist has nice features (shortitemize), and it's
nice and simple.  Not sure if runenumerate supports the
numbering style I need (as my example), but probably.

This review led me to enumitem, which I'll find handy in
the future too.

Thanks!

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><