[texhax] Fw: Re: Graphics and LaTeX documents with the same font ?

Fehmi YAZICI yazicifehmi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 13:11:21 CEST 2008

 I scaned a figure and opened it with GIMP and erased some
 orijinal tex on it and  added some new tex  on, and saved
 the figure as EPS. Then I used psfrag. I can see the figure
 in output, but psfrag does not change the tex and/or tex
 font on the figure.

 \usepackage{graphicx}
 \usepackage{psfrag}

 \begin{document}