[texhax] Graphics and LaTeX documents with the same font ?

Andree Jacobson andree at cs.unm.edu
Thu Jun 12 15:55:57 CEST 2008

I'd say try to find a font that you can use. F.ex, use the "times"
package, then use times in gimp, depending on what type of graphics
you're creating there are some other tricks though. I've been using
XFig for simple drawings, fig files can be converted to .pstex files
using fig2dev. However, if you're bound to use eps files, then you'd
need to make sure that fonts are the same in both documents. I'm not
sure if there are ways of using the default tex fonts other programs.

/andree