[texhax] reference to complete bibtex-listing

Peter Dziedzic peterd86 at web.de
Fri Jun 6 07:56:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

i have some problem in latex and i hope that you can help me.
I want to make reference with \ref{} to my complete bibtex-bibliogrpahy-chapter.
because the chapter is created automatically from bibtex i cant use \label{} and then reference to the label.
please dont udnerstand me worng: i dont want to reference to one element of the bibliography-chater. i know that this works with \cite.
i want to reference to the whole chapter and i dont know how can i do it.
thanks for you help forward.

greetings,

peter