[texhax] FAQ environment

Zachary Leung deutsixfive at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:27:09 CET 2008

Thanks for the reply Matt! =)

> Eventually you might get annoyed with the pagebreaking and try to
> coax TeX to break before a question rather than between a question
> and its answer.  That's doable by looking at the \pagebreak commands
> (although I don't know enough to test it right now).

Yup, that's exactly the part I'm concerned about. Is there a way to
discourage LaTeX from breaking inside a question? \nopagebreak looks
nice, but I'm wondering whether there is a more "advanced" and
"professional" treatment. I was hoping I could learn some new command
or new way of coding. If not it'll have to do for now.

Zac

--
Blessed is the one who finds wisdom,
   and the one who gets understanding,