[texhax] grouping attributes (text color)

Martin Heller mr_heller at yahoo.dk
Tue Jan 29 05:19:20 CET 2008

George Georgalis skrev:

> I presume the text color changes are not adequately "protected" or
> reset across header/footer on page rendering. Is there a way to
> fix this without using floating tables? I'd like the ability to
> prevent a pagebreak within a Verbatim, but hopfully the fix will
> allow the possibility of Verbatim crossing page boundaries.

Possible solutions?
- Try with a different verbatim environment, e.g. listings.
- See if package pdfcolmk helps.
- If the problem is the same as the problem with color in
footnotes or parallel texts maybe you can use pdfcol to solve it.
See packages pdfcolfoot and pdfcolparallel for how it has been
done in those cases.