[texhax] lilypond/latex and vertical spacing

Donald Arseneau asnd at triumf.ca
Fri Jan 25 21:03:26 CET 2008

debian <debian at benburb.demon.co.uk> writes:

>>> \begin{figure}
>>> \includegraphics{lily-book-produced.eps}
>>> \end{figure}

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 05:35:39PM +0100, Martin Schr?der wrote:
>
> > Stop using figure.
>
> Tried that, but I do not get an integer number of tunes per page.
> Having page turns in the middle of a tune is a real pain.

There is no way LaTeX will break a page in the middle of
\includegraphics{lily-book-produced.eps}
so you'll have to indicate what it is you have; please send
the latex input associated with one whole tune.

Guessing without information, I'll suggest replacing
\begin{figure} with \noindent\begin{minipage}{\columnwidth}
and \end{figure} with \end{minipage}\par.

Donald Arseneau                          asnd at triumf.ca