[texhax] steady decline in tug membership ?

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Fri Feb 1 10:09:54 CET 2008

2008/1/31, bruce at auswildlife.com <bruce at auswildlife.com>:
> I posted two questions to the group and the first response was ..."OMG,
> does he know what he is doing?' (of course the answer is no! I thought
> that would have been obvious). The second question got no responses at

I might be guilty of the first, but I won't apologize. :-)

Newbies often have enormous preambles in their documents which have
been copied over generations of LaTeX users without anybody really
understanding the preambles (or LaTeX). So it makes sense to first cut
down the document to the absolute minimum and try to understand what
all the packages do.

Best
   Martin