[texhax] apalike and natbib

Sebastian Songemann seson at gmx.de
Thu Dec 4 08:05:51 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm using natbib and apalike as bibliography style. Basically, I don't care about the bib-style, but I need two things:

- reversed and sorted names in the bibliography section
- author access (which alpha doesn't have for instance)

My problem now is that apalike does not print locations of books for example. Apalike ignores some fields in a bibtex-entry. Can I somehow define that it will be included?

Sebastian

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a