[texhax] cd labels

debian debian at benburb.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 12:53:40 CEST 2008

Please,

I am trying to print sticky labels to fit the centre of an audio CD,
using a recnt download of Texlive.

I have tried keying the source from Page 110 of the "Graphics
Companion", but I cannot get it to compile.

The examples from here: http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/latex/texdoc.html
(tp-test) are very sparse and do not help me.  (They print arcs OK,
but no curved text.)

When I try to download the "Graphics Companion" examples from CTAN, it
times out :-(

Other examples I have found on the 'net, help me to print for the
Jewel case, but that is not what I want.  I want to print cicular
labels.

I have bought A4 stationary that has two circular blank cut outs per
page.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Joe Mc Cool