[texhax] dramatist: line numbering

Sean Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 03:52:10 CEST 2007

John Burt <burt at brandeis.edu> writes:

   This would be one iambic pentameter line. I think you do want to use
   the poemscol package, which has the \brokenline and \versephantom
   commands for setting lines like these. This would be one line, as far
   as the line counter is concerned, although it is divided among two
   speakers. Poemscol works smoothly with dramatist, I understand.

Thank you for this, John; I was hoping that I was following the path of
most resistance.  I'll try this path instead.