[texhax] barbed wire brackets

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Sep 2 05:08:47 CEST 2007

Eric writes:

 > Hi all,
 > Does anyone know the latex macro for displaying barbed wire brackets (as
 > seen in the paper `Functional Programming with Bananas, Lenses,
 > Envelopes and Barbed Wire)?

I must admit that I'm not very familiar with bananas and lenses.
Maybe I'm a bit more familiar with bananas than with lenses.  I
personally prefer oranges and tomatoes anyway.  Please check first
whether there is something useful in

If there is no appropriate symbol available, you can probably define
it yourself, see

Marschnerstr. 25