[texhax] graphicx package

Prawat Sahakij psahakij at umd.edu
Tue Oct 16 19:12:48 CEST 2007

Dear TUG support,
I'm using the "\includegraphics" command to include a figure into my document. After, I latex my tex file and using dvi2pdf command to convert my dvi to pdf, the figure output was blurred, although it was clear in .eps formet. Please let me know how I can solve this problem.
Note that I constructed the figure from scratch using microsoft visio. Then I copied the figure and paste it into Adobe photoshop. Then, from adobe photoshop I saved picture as .eps file.
Thanks.

-Prawat
Prawat Sahakij
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Maryland
psahakij at umd.edu, (tel.) 240.506.5359, (fax) 301.405.2585

Mailing address:
1173 Glenn L. Martin Hall
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742-3021