[texhax] Found one more character I need...

Stanislaw Romanski s.romanski at datos.pl
Wed Oct 3 18:02:55 CEST 2007

Hi Phil,

I have to stress, the polish-specific characters are NOT the accented Latin
characters;
these ARE different characters (nothing to do with accents) - even if some
of them look like accented.
And polish typographs usually get furious (do you remember Jacko?) when
someone tries to typeset polish texts using combinations of latin characters
with accents, slashes and something instead of  "ogonek" (whatsit below 'a'
or 'e').

Regarding to my TeX example, the idea was to provide a PDF file with all the
"polish" characters and to show the source that does not use any backslashed
constructs (to encourage using polish LaTeX); of course it can not be
compiled successfully without
"%!tex --translate-file=cp1250pl ".

Cheers,

Stanislaw

PS. I have not seen you in Bachotek for years ...