[texhax] Need help

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at fastwebnet.it
Mon Oct 1 16:03:20 CEST 2007

> I want to make a picture in Latex. But I failed to make it.
> Kindly tell me the method for making a picture in Latex. I
> shall be very thankful.

You should explain a litle more clearly what you mean by "picture". If you
mean you already have an eps, jpg, png or some other graphic file of the
picture you want to insert, then you should put \uspackage{graphics} in the
preamble and use
\includegraphics{myfile} where you want myfile.eps (or whatever) to appear.
Be aware that LaTeX only accepts ps or eps while pdfLaTeX accepts jpg, png,
pdf.

If you want to actually draw the picture using LaTeX, then you should
explain what sort of picture as there are many methods available.

Cheers,  Phil