[texhax] bst files

Jay H. Beder beder at uwm.edu
Thu Nov 22 00:14:06 CET 2007

Dear Edsko,

> lastfirst.bst *is* a style file. I would really recommend that you put
> it in the same directory as the .tex file itself; it's what I always do
> with journal style files, and it always works fine.

That did work.  Evidently lastfirst.bst respects natbib, as was pointed out to
me by Philip Ratcliffe.  Thanks very much (to both of you).

Sincerely,
Jay

--
Jay H. Beder                     Professor            EMS E485
Department of Mathematical Sciences                   414-229-5280
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee                     beder at uwm.edu
P. O. Box 413
http://www.uwm.edu/~beder/
Milwaukee, WI  53201-0413