[texhax] Announcing CrossTeX, a powerful drop-in replacement for BibTeX.

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Mon May 7 23:29:02 CEST 2007

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> writes:

>   > CrossTeX is a new bibliography management tool [...]
>
> If you think your tool is useful then I think the best thing you can
> do is to upload it to CTAN.

I would like to second Reinhard's suggestion. CrossTeX's description
sounds interesting. If you want your tool to be found, used, and
tested by other users you should upload it to CTAN.

BTW, I think it's good news that something is moving in LaTeX
bibliographies. The last major development was the publication of
Philipp Lehman's biblatex package, still under development.

Regards,
Jürgen.