[texhax] Slides -> Poster

Ricardo Lima rlima_p at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 18:31:37 CET 2007

Hi,
I hope that you can give me some feedback about creating a poster from slides.
This is the situation:
1- I created a set of slides with latex and prosper
2- I have the slides available in .ps  and .pdf
3- I would like to create a poster (a0) based on the montage of the slides I have produced. Is that possible? Is there any automatic way of doing this?
4- What is the best approach:
4.1- use montage to put all slides in one a0 poster
4.1.1- use psnup
4.2- use a0poster dc and just copy the information from my latex prosper file to a0poster file
4.3- use other software
5- I want a background color

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ricardo