[texhax] description : label too long

H V boite_anti_spam at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 22 18:08:46 CEST 2007

Hi!
I have a problem a problem using the description environment: when the label is long, I would like it to be written on two lines.
I tried to show what I would like to get in the following example.

\documentclass[english]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{babel}
\begin{document}
\begin{description}
\item[This is a really long label, and I would like it to be written on two lines, and appear in bold, as the described item]but it won't! :(
\item[I cheated] on the next one:
\item[]\textbf{This is a really long label, and I would like it to be written on two lines, and appear in bold, as the described item} (that's what I would like to get, without cheating, and without and indent)!
\end{description}
\end{document}