[texhax] It's good to exercise

James Smith sf at aleph-one.com
Wed Jun 13 16:28:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think the answer is to typeset the exercises in the same manner as the
definitions and theorems and leave them in place. I can then put the
answers at the end of each chapter, to save the reader too much page
turning, possibly.

I may try to adapt the exercises package, I've had a look at the style
file, my first attempt at this kind of thing. Probably I'll end up
trying something on my own, though, I think.

Regards,

James