[texhax] Putting a (pstricks) pspicture next to text

Sukomal Modak SUKOMAL at csiberkeley.com
Fri Jun 1 22:37:28 CEST 2007

> I have a relatively small picture generated by the pspicture
> environment, which I would like to put inside a paragraph of
> text, say on the right side.  I want the text to justify
> itself so as to leave room for the picture next to it (ie, I
> want the paragraph text to "run around" the picture).  How
> is this done?

\usepackage{wrapfig}

\begin{wrapfigure}[7]{r}[0.0em]{1.5in}
    \vskip -0.15ex
    \includegraphics[width=1.5in,height=1.0in]{figurename}
    \vskip -0.0ex
\end{wrapfigure}

Hope this helps. Please read the manual of the wrapfig package for the
details about the arguments. Your pspicture environment should replace
the \includegraphics line.

--
Sukomal

Sukomal Modak, Ph.D.