[texhax] getting Cyrillic math characters

Micha Hofri hofri at WPI.EDU
Wed Jul 18 23:58:10 CEST 2007

I use the letter sha for other needs.  I see in my files the
definitions \font\cyr wncyr10 and \newcommand{\sha}{{\cyr sh}\xspace}
which behave well (need protection from math mode though),

--Micha Hofri

At 08:53 on 07/18/07 Justin C. Walker sent:

: