[texhax] table longer than page!

Martin M Monti tuche at tin.it
Sat Jan 27 17:16:52 CET 2007

Hi All,

I have a little problem: I am adding some tables at the end of a
document {report}, but some are longer than the page, and for some
reason it won't continue the table in the following page, but will just
print it till the end of the page -- and then "disappear" in the space
in-between soaces (that is, using YAP).

any suggestions?

So far all I could do is insert an \end{tabular}, \newpage and
\begin{tabular}, but as you may imagine it's quite ugly (and the two
sections of the table may well have different widths now)

any suggestions?

cheers

martin