[texhax] inporting pic to latex Doc

Abedelaziz Mohaisen mo7aisen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 06:28:12 CET 2007

Hi,

You should firstly remove the margins of the PDF. This is easily possible
using the adobe acrobat professional (from the tools menu choose advanced
editing then Crop Tool) once you do so, you will be able to identify what
you want to crop and once again you go to the tools menu and choose the same
procedure (advanced editing then crop tool), the identified crop area will
be colored in blue. Proceed by clicking OK and enjoy the new tight pdf
without margins.

Hopefully this is helpful

Cheers

Abedelaziz Mohaisen
Information Security Research Laboratory, INHA University.

307 HiTech Center, 253 YongHyun Dong, Nam Gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea

P.O.Box: 402-751. Office Tel: +82Abedelaziz MOHAISEN [Master of Engineering
Candidate] Information Security Research LABORATORY IT & TELECOMMUNICATION
Engineering Graduate School - INHA University 307 HITECH CENTER, 253
YongHyun-dong, Nam-ku, Incheon 402-751, Korea. Office: +82-32-876-8424 ||
HP: +82-10-3315-6221 Homepage: http://seclab.inha.ac.kr/~asm Abedelaziz
http://seclab.inha.ac.kr/~asm-32-876-8424, H.P.: +82-10-3315-6221.

Homepage: http://seclab.inha.ac.kr/~asm