[texhax] How to convert TEX into WORD

Jay Hammond homemade at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 20 17:22:58 CET 2007

On 19 Feb 2007 at 15:21, Mustafa kamal wrote:

> Hello
>   I am LaTeX user. i want a way to convert my thesis (with long
> complex math.) written in LaTeX into word file without losing any
> equations or text
>   Please help me.

I think this is too difficult to be worthwhile. (see other posts,e.g
Philip Ratcliffe  especially about equations not converting
adequately to Word) Please consider wanting something different.
i.e.Tell us why it has to be Word?

For instance would a PDF of the thesis be readable, portable,
printable for you?

Would a paper  version be something that you and your supervisor
could both edit?

hth

Jay Hammond
homemade at homemade.free-online.co.uk