[texhax] setting counters to output of a \ref command

David Romano romanod at math.grinnell.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:26:54 CET 2007

Thank you, Uwe -- The package you suggested should do the trick.  My
intention *was* to "preview" a theorem which would be stated "officially"
in a later section of the paper, and I think I may need the cannonball
after all: My worry is that the journal I submit the paper to may have
a very local implementation of the theorem environment, and so even if I
try to mimic the appearance of the official theorem, it may end up looking
different in the published article.

Best,
David