[texhax] Sideways Figures in Memoir class

Brett Robertson chiefguru at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 11 01:52:12 CET 2007

Hi All,

I'm a regular user of the sideways figure float from the rotfloat
package. This package works well with all of the latex document
classes that I have tried with the exception of the memoir class.

Can someone help me with an alternative to the rotfloat package that
will work with the memoir class.

All of the on-line documentation that I have read says that the
memoir class is capable of handling rotated floats, but I have not
been able to find any example code to show how it is done.

Brett R.
"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given some useful
hints for the better ordering of the universe."

  -- Alfonso X, the Wise (1221-1284), king of Castille and Leon.