[texhax] one table per page, at the end of manuscript

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Fri Feb 9 22:08:46 CET 2007

Both suggestions are intriguing and promising; thanks.

Would your multiple-file method work with BibTex (that's how I usually
do my references.)

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]