[texhax] image placement ?

burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:34:17 CET 2007

Hi,
My report is double spaced and to get the tables to come out single
spaced I \usepackage{doublespace}. When I add this package, the tables
are fixed however I my figures are now being moved to the end of my
chapters! These figures are a good deal smaller than the page usable
area and they are placed as I want them when I don't use the d.s.
package. I have tried various combinations of  placement characters
t,T,H,h and ! but nothing seems to work, can anyone help here?
Thx in adv.
Burlen