[texhax] Please Solve my problem with LATEX

animesh das inside_animesh at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 28 07:44:02 CEST 2007

I have smallMikTeX version. Whenever I write any article in LaTeX, the dvi-preview always starts with page number 1. But I want to start my article from the page number I wish,say page number 35(i.e., there will be no page numbers between 1-34 in my article). For this requirement what should I do. Is there any command that can fulfill my requirement. Please help !
  I'll be kind enough if you suggest something in this matter as early as possible.
  I am eager to get your response in the mail.
  Thanking you.
  ANIMESH DAS