[texhax] Gobbling three-argument commands redux

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 3 23:56:52 CEST 2007

    Alas, I am desperately trying to avoid modifying the files I am
    including, as they are LaTeX versions of the GNU GPL and FDL, which both
    have "do not modify this license" clauses in them.

If it's just for formatting purposes, there's no problem with changing
the license sources.  Obviously the text itself should not be changed.

>    \addcontentsline{toc}{bla}{mumble} that I am trying to \Disable in order

Maybe before reading the files, do
\def\addcontentsline#1#2#3{}

?